Local 335 Retiree News
BCFD and BCPD Retirees
The time has come for "EVERYONE" to stand up and be heard. Get out your pen and paper or your computer e-mail. Call your friends and relatives. " WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU."
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR TO START NOW
Mail: Enquirer News
C/O Steve Smith
155 W. Van Buren
Battle Creek, MI 49017
You must sign your name, address and phone number
Keep letters under 250 words
Nothing obscene or libelous
1. Try to tell how the loss or increase in health insurance will effect you.
2. That you were promised healthcare when you retired.
3. You have no cost of living.
4. That you put you life on the line just the same as the fire & police did in New York City.
5. Do not alienate the city manager or City Commissioners that could hurt us in the long run.
Our lawyer is especially interested in anyone who has any health problems or old injuries that a loss of healthcare would be devastating. Contact a board member with this information. Or E-Mail Bob Beals REBealsinc@aol.com
Thank you in advance for your help in this endeavor.
your Board of Directors
Page Last Updated: Nov 05, 2006 (15:32:46)